NEED MORE INFORMATION on the INDIAN CHILD WELFARE ACT? - caicw.org/

JOIN CAICW ON FACEBOOK - facebook.com/fbCAICW.org

Saturday, July 4, 2009

Definition of Indian Child Welfare Act

.
To all the Congressmen and State legislators that believe the Indian Child Welfare Act is a "no-brainer" good thing:

The Indian Child Welfare Act (ICWA) is

1) Making it harder for families of heritage to choose to keep their children off the reservation.

2) Selling out my children and grandchildren to tribal government.

3) An anti-family, pro-government justification for the taking of children for the sole purpose of maintaining the power a select group has come to enjoy.

And no - my birth children have never been in subjected to any custody battle. However, the potential was there if my husband and I should pass away. Now, my husband has passed, and I'm all that's left to keep them out of the hands of tribal government,

.

No comments: